Prints are dispatched via Royal Mail Signed For services and are dispatched within 1 working day. Original pieces will be shipped promptly after an exhibition closing. Shipping of original works will be provided by a trusted art carrier company.
Global shipping is available on all products.
All UK book purchases will be sent 1st Class via Royal Mail. Orders to Europe & Rest of the World will be sent via Royal Mail international service. Tracked shipping options are available through the checkout process. Delphian Gallery takes no responsibility for any goods lost in the post when untracked. Delphian Gallery will take no responsibility for goods or parcels received damaged. All shipping costs are calculated by weight.
Orders will normally be dispatched within 3 working days of the purchase being made. The approximate delivery lengths will be as follows:
UK : 2-5 days
EU & Rest Of World : 7-14 days
If you are located outside of the UK your home country may now charge you import duty on any purchases from the UK post Brexit. This is something we have no control over and cannot alter. If you need further clarification please check your country's govenment customs advice. #fuckbrexit
Please note that we are currently experiencing longer delivery times due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Every print order from us comes with a money-back guarantee. If you are not happy for any reason then you may return the item within 14 days and receive a full refund.
- Our return policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a refund or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 76 Montague Square London GB SE15 2LR.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
- Originals & Books - 76 Montague Square, London GB, SE15 2LR
- Prints - theprintspace, 74 Kingsland Road, London GB, E2 8DL
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can't guarantee that we will receive your returned item without this.