Our 2019 Open Call had over 10,000 submissions from all around the world. These were carefully whittled down by our 5 judges until we had the very best 45 artworks, which we are exhibiting at theprintspace.
Each of the 5 judges had one ‘Judges Pick’ – which was an artist that would automatically be in the show without needing the approval of the other judges.
We have decided to make these Judges Picks available as prints, limited to just 10 prints each.
- Limited-edition print run of just 10 prints.
- Supplied with certificate of authenticity to provide limited edition provenance.
- Size - 42 x 42 cm / 16.5" x 16.5" including a small white border for easy framing.
- Archival Giclée print with an archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Presented on Hahnemühle Photo Rag premium Fine Art paper.
- A slightly off white, matt finish paper with guaranteed archival properties. The paper gives muted blacks with even colour reproduction, and excellent detail. It has a minimal texture and a chalky smooth cotton feel which creates smooth colour gradients.
- Printed in the UK.
- Global shipping available.